Why Tamara Rojas D.M.D., P.A.
Our Dental Team
- Excellent service overall. Doctor Rojas took her time to explain things.
- Admirable professionalism manifested at all levels!
- I appreciated the warm and professional approach provided by the entire staff. Dr Rojas was very knowledgeable and attentive. The treatment plan was explained thoroughly.
- Beatriz was the receptionist and we hit it right off because of our names. Ronnie the hygienist I knew from church. So when I met the dentist I was very happy that she made me feel like part of the team as well. I am very pleased with my visit. Thanks to every one!
- Nothing needs to change. It’s very nice. 🙂
- Everyone on the team is very nice Beatrice is great
- I would definitely recommend Dr. Rojas - and her front office team is great as well...
Dr Rojas is great
I was extremely pleased with all the girls in the office, Dr. Rojas' assistant and Dr. Rojas was terrific. All the procedures were explained to me thoroughly. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Rojas highly.
Hi guys. You have an amazing staff and can't wait to be completely done with all of my dental needs at you office. Thanks again.
Very professional and friendly staff!
Everyone made us feel welcome. Your service directly to Glen was wonderful. You helped him to understand what was happening and were able to communicate with him very well. Thank you for seeing us promptly and doing a good job.
Very happy with Dr Rojas and staff,very professional
It is always a pleasure to visit the office of Dr. Tamara Rojas. Her hygienist Ronnie is the best anywhere, and her receptionist a gem. Dr. Rojas is caring, capable and most gracious and kind.
Dr Rojas is an incredible dentist full of compassion and unlimited patience! She immediately puts you at ease. She is extremely honest and you can trust her to always have your best interest at hand. I have been very satisfied with all the work that she has done. My implant and grafts are great.
The new client seemed so reluctant about dental treatment. I smiled at him and recall feeling that way when I initially started service with Dr. Rojas over 3 years ago. At the same time, I knew his worries would go away because he is in very good hands.