Periodontist, Dental Implants, Extractions, Dentist, Sedation
Tamara Rojas D.M.D., P.A.
Hollywood, FL 33021
Call: (954) 963-4700
Fax: (954) 966-1801
Find answers and other helpful dental topics in our digital library.
Our team: Board Certified Periodontist and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Treatment choices include:
- Root planing and scaling, which is one of the most effective ways to treat gum disease before it becomes severe. You must brush and floss daily after root planing and scaling
- Gingival curettage, which removes the inner lining of the gums if they become damaged or infected
- Splinting, which uses wire to secure loose teeth to one another to make them more stable
- Pocket reduction/flap procedures
- Soft tissue grafts, including: free gingival grafts, which move healthy gum tissue from one part of the mouth to another, and pedical grafts, which shift gums to cover areas where healthy tissue is needed
- Guided tissue regeneration, which places a special lining between the gums and bone. The lining helps bone grow back and helps the gums reattach to the bone
- Crown lengthening
- Cosmetic surgery